Tonight she experienced round 2 and seemed to enjoy it even more. However I think she would be much happier if I gave her the bowl so she could put it on her head. Me holding it just doesn't seem to be cutting it for her, and trying to reason with a six month old is about as easy as reasoning with a papillon.
We are fairly certain her first tooth is on its way and about to rear its pearly white head. She has not been her usual cheery self and has been chomping down on fingers and toys even harder than usual. I'm hoping for her sake and our sanity that the teeth come in quickly because Ben and I already miss our ALWAYS happy baby and are ready to be done with her cranky spells. Either that or we are never going to be able to go out to dinner or brunch again. The only way she was calmed down this past weekend when we were at brunch was when Auntie Sallie took her on lap. They both went to a very Zen place, I guess they missed each other.




I love ben in the background screaming "who cares if they smoke marajuana." Classic! ~LTD
ReplyDeleteGreat pic of Aunt Sally and turtle tongue! Have you given her refried beans and salsa yet Jules?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you all soon! xoxo, Trawick