Last night may have been one of the coolest moments I have ever experienced. After a delicious dinner date with our neighbors (oh, PS our fridge is broken, has been for a week and a half and it is still another ten days before the $400 replacement part can be installed...yeah...real happy about that). Any way, after dinner Ben and I came home to do our new nightly routine where he reads a book to the baby. My sweet coworkers each got us their favorite childhood book and wrote a note in it. Such a cute idea and has been so much fun already! Well, last night I laid belly up across Ben so that the baby girl could hear him better. At 36 weeks she has all of her senses and should respond to both light and sound. Boy did she!!!
As Ben read the book "I Love You This Much" she moved to my right side to get as close as possible to the sound of his voice. It literally looked like I had a cone sticking out of my side because I was so lopsided! She would get excited when he started talking again if he had paused and make movements towards him. It was so amazing...she really is in there with her own personality and everything. Clearly, already a Daddy's girl. :)
Today we have officially reached the 36 week mark and have our first weekly appointment at 3:00. I can definitely tell that she has moved a little lower and hope that this means we may get to meet her sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment