And just like her attention craving mother before her, she prefers to perform for an audience...
She has been willing to share some of the cheer leading moves she is learning but I already find myself anxious for dance class to get started too. I have visions of me and the girls creating our own dance routines to perform and probably even our own lyrics to go along with them. Yes, I am aware of myself but make no excuses. :)
Little Berry Baby is doing extremely well and we both seem to be growing like wildflowers!!! I refused to weigh in this morning for fear that the sleeve of oreos I ate last week would be a bit obvious. Oh, and this week Girl Scout Cookies are supposed to arrive so I am doomed! The days of being "cute" pregnant are probably quickly moving behind me. LOL I keep forgetting to take bump pictures but will start doing so now that the bump is more apparent and this time I will post them and not just sideline so we can keep track. Maybe Miss A and I will show our bellies together, hers is so much cuter than mine. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment