After the appointments we met cousin Ginger for lunch at our favorite taco stand, Taqueria del Sol. We discussed joys and woes of pregnancy and motherhood and good places to register. Yes people, I have finally started registering. I will not say by any stretch of the imagination that I have done it properly as I was scolded by the Babies R Us employee for being 3/4 of the way through the store and only had 35 items on my registery scanner. Woops! Guess even with helpers I still have no idea what I need.
The other excitement is that I have finally started to show in clothes as you can see by my definite pooch below. I'm affectionately calling it Big Belly Bertha. However, my scale conveniently lost battery power and after being weighed by the doctor have decided not to replace the battery until AFTER delivery. I can swallow the lbs a little easier if I only bring it to my attention once a month instead of weekly (okay or daily).





You are finally starting to show, I can't wait to see you with a full-fledged belly! I'm already wondering how mine can get any bigger. I wish we could be closer together! I really want to come visit you! maybe one of these days it will actually happen...
ReplyDelete